To get a good pizza, use only ingredients par excellence. Good quality’s cheese and generous amount of herbs will gives an extra flavor to the pizza.
4 cups bread flour
1 ½ cups warm water
1 teaspoon olive oil
2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon yeast
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon Italian herbs
Toppings – Mozarella cheese, cherry tomato, basil leaves, button mushrooms
- Add yeast into warm water. Use fork to stir then put it aside for a minute or till the yeast dissolve.
- In another bowl, sift in the flour, salt and dried herbs. Use a hand whisk to combine.
- Make a well in the center of the dough then pour in the warm water and yeast. Combine well.
- Use a stand mixer to knead the dough for about 10 minutes or until it is elastic and smooth.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and put it in a warm area to let it double in size about 1 hour.
- Divide the dough into 4 portions then flatten it into a round shape with your hand or rolling pin. Dust it with flour to keep the dough from adhering to your work surface.
- Spread your desired toppings on the dough.
- If you have a baking stone, preheat it in an oven at 250c for 30 minutes.
- Bake the pizza for 5 minutes then rotate it in the oven so it will turns out to be even. Continue to bake for another 3 minutes.
- Serve it hot.